What do you do for valentines day with your kids? In our house my husband always buys my daughter flowers, I think this started when she was just two, and she really loves it. Teaching her how a girl should be treated! Of course, I help her make her own cards too which are always lovely to receive.
I’ve never considered Valentines clothing for my family to be honest, maybe its a bigger deal over in the US than here in England? Most things are!
In my shop, This is Lullaby, there isn’t so much as a hint of a heart, however, there are some totally CUTE items I’ve spied on Etsy, so wanted to share my favourites today…
- I’ve fallen for the retro prints like this that are all over the super fun clothes from Josiekatstrunk
- I think we can all agree that a hug would be no problem! This from Mochikids
- This simple crochet headband from mmhandmades is so sweet, I think it would be a bit hit with little girls.
- mylittlesavant sells this retro monochrome tee, great for those who aren’t pink fans
- The beautiful heart pocket on this baby dress by janjancreations is a lovely detail
- Yeah, the cuteness speaks for itself. Also… legwarmers! LivandCompanyShop
- LOVE WINS! I adore the concept of this design by OhSimBows
Hope you enjoyed my picks. I’ve you’ve seen something else cute, let me know in the comments. Wishing you a Valentines day full of love ♥♥♥